News from our AVT graduates: James C
Here are some extracts from James C's rather wonderful school report:
- Class teacher: James is a real asset to 2C and I am very much enjoying teaching him. A true inspiration- well done James.
- English: James has developed into a competent reader and it is wonderful to see how confident he is to tackle a variety of complex texts. James' written work is truely incredible- he writes creatively, using well constructed and complex sentences and with accurate spelling.
- Maths: James is a natural mathematician.
- French: He has lovely pronunciation and speaks clearly during oral work.
- Art: His work represents an individual style and evidence that he is fully
in control of what he is doing. His polite and bubbly character makes him a
pleasure to teach.
See also James C's poem "Listen! What can you hear?"